’03 Jaguar S-Type Assembly Location Birmingham, England ’03 Price Range $42,495-62,400 ’02 Price Range $44,320-51,975 A revised lineup of ’03 models, including the introduction of the supercharged S-Type R, bowed in spring 2002. Changes included a revised front suspension, an all-new interior design, a 4.2L V-8 in place of the 4L engine and the introduction of a 6-speed automatic transmission as standard equipment on the S-Type 4.2 and S-Type R and optional on the V-6 model. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.