’04 Cadillac CTS Assembly Location Lansing, MI ’04 Price Range $31,060-49,995 ’03 Price Range $29,990 Joining the regular production CTS is the limited-edition CTS-V, engineered by the General Motors Performance Div. that was created to develop enthusiast-oriented versions of various regular GM production models. Aimed at European high-performance specialty cars such as the BMW M3 and Mercedes C-Class AMG models, the CTS-V is powered by a 5.7L V-8 that ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.