’04 Porsche Carrera GT Assembly Location Leipzig, Germany ’04 Price Range $440,765 ’03 Price Range — Developed at Porsche AG’s Research and Development Center in Weissach, Germany, the Carrera GT embodies the latest racecar-building techniques, including a carbon-fiber chassis, a competition-type 6-speed manual transmission and ceramic clutch. Its normally aspirated 5.7L, aluminum-block, V-10 engine produces 605 hp that can propel the car to speeds in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.