’05 Saab 9-2X Assembly Location Fuji Heavy Ind., Yajima, Japan ’05 Price Range $23,685-27,645 ’04 Price Range — Based on the Subaru Impreza wagon, the all-wheel-drive 9-2X is the first Saab car built outside of Europe. Although it has the same wheelbase, width and height as the Impreza, unique front and rear styling gives it an overall length of 175.6 ins. (4,460 mm), 1.8 ins. (44 mm) more than the Subaru. Two variations are offered. The Linear is powered ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.