At least one big proposed deal appears closer to completion. Ford Motor Co. says today it is close to finalizing the sale of its Volvo Car operations to China’s Zhejiang Geely Holding Group Co. Ltd., having settled “all substantive commercial terms” relating to the proposed transaction. Something still could go wrong, as final documentation, financing and government approvals await. But Ford says a definitive agreement could be reached in first-quarter 2010, with a final closing ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.