With more than two-thirds of the ’07 fleet now evaluated, the National Highway Traffic Safety Admin. says 24 new models have achieved top-ranked 5-star ratings in front and side crash testing. But as is typical for the annual evaluations, many of the vehicles with top grades in front- or side-impact crash tests do not score as well in rollover safety. For instance, the Mazda6 and the Pontiac Solstice/Saturn Sky Convertible, earned five stars for rollover resistance, but none attained ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.