Two Stroke International (2si) announces that it will supply a unique lightweight diesel-fuel/multi-fuel low-compression spark-ignited engine to the U.S. Marine Corps. The armed services have mandated no gasoline on the forward lines. In these applications the weight and engine strength required by high-compression diesel engines using compression ignition is unacceptable. The 2si engine's low-compression design, coupled with its spark ignition makes it perfect for front-line use. The ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.