DETROIT — At this month's North American International Auto Show here, Ford Motor Co. releases preliminary information on a midsize diesel-electric hybrid experimental vehicle — but leaves the question of cost up in the air. General Motors Corp. also introduces its current interpretation of the Partnership for a New Generation of Vehicles (PNGV) hybrid-electric vehicle (HEV) — and openly says the cost is “high.” Honda Motor Co. Ltd. and Toyota Motor Corp. currently have HEVs in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.