The Alliance of Automobile Manufacturers (AAM) call on the California Air Resources Board (CARB) to adopt a “Fair Market Test” to determine whether a successful, sustainable consumer market exists for battery powered electric vehicles (EVs) at volumes required by the state's Zero Emission Vehicle (ZEV) mandate. The Alliance provided CARB with details of its test this month. In September, CARB voted to maintain the current mandate and directed its staff to address substantial issues related ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.