American Honda Motor Co. Inc.'s top-selling Accord gets a makeover both inside and out for '01, with exterior updates, enhanced safety performance and additional standard features. The redesigned Accord sedan features a more sharply chiseled front fascia and hood along with a new taillight and rear deck lid design. The coupe version sports a more aggressive front and rear bumper, body-colored front grille and new alloy wheel designs. Honda says all '01 model Accords employ advanced ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.