Honda Motor Co. Ltd.'s bread-and-butter Accord sedan will undergo a slight redesign for the '06 model year. A source tells Ward's the model's rear quarters will receive new sheet metal in an attempt to appease some customers dissatisfied with the current Accord's tail. Rear treatment of current Accord. A total Accord redesign is not due for another two years at least. The current-generation Accord debuted as an '03 model in 2002. Although off to a slow start this year, the car has ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.