American Honda Motor Co. Inc. prices its ’05 Accord Hybrid at $29,990. The vehicle is now on sale at U.S. Honda dealerships. Adding a voice-activated Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation system brings the price to $31,990. The vehicle, which uses the third generation of Honda’s Integrated Motor Assist (IMA) full hybrid system in unison with Variable Cylinder Management (VCM) cylinder-deactivation technology, employs a V-6 gas-electric hybrid powertrain mated to a 5-speed automatic ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.