LAS VEGAS – Despite lower-than-expected sales, American Honda Motor Co. Inc. says its Accord Hybrid model will achieve its stated sales goals for 2005. Early last month, Honda began offering a $1,200 incentive to help clear out ’05 Accord Hybrids. A company spokesman tells Ward’s that, contrary to reports, it is not the first time Honda has used incentives to help sell its hybrid-electric vehicles. Honda is offering an incentive to help clear out '05 Accord Hybrids. “Fundamentally ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.