Honda Motor Co. Ltd. now is recalling Accord sedans in China due to a faulty exhaust pipe. Last week Honda recalled Accords in Japan for a similar problem.(See related story: Honda Recalling Accord in Japan) Honda reportedly is calling back 31,000 2L and 2.4L Accords built at its Guangzhou, China, plant from Jan. 15 to June 17. A rubber connector running from the exhaust pipe to the engine could fail in cold weather and/or come loose during acceleration or rough driving conditions. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.