After spending more than a year fixing up 12 North American parts plants and meeting with potential buyers, Ford Motor Co.’s Automotive Components Holdings LLC announces agreements to sell three of the facilities in a flurry of year-end salesmanship. Today, ACH announces deals to sell its fuel-rail manufacturing operations in El Jarudo, Mexico, to Cooper-Standard Automotive, as well as its fascia and fuel-tank operations in Milan, MI, to Flex-N-Gate Forming Technologies LLC. Two weeks ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.