PARIS – U.S.-based Metaldyne Corp. will double its European business if it acquires VCST Industrie early next year as expected. The two suppliers signed a letter of intent in September, targeting completion of the deal for an unnamed sum by the end of December. A spokesman at VCST headquarters in Belgium says the due diligence process is on schedule, but the companies will not be able to close before the end of the year as planned. VCST recently began supplying a timing gear ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.