KARIYA, Japan – Toyoda Machine Works Ltd., Japan's leading maker of advanced torque management differentials, has taken two big steps toward broadening its global market base with last year’s acquisition of the Torsen division of Bosch Automotive Systems Corp. and this year’s production start of its own ITCC system in the U.S. ITCC, or intelligent torque-controlled coupling, is Toyoda Machine’s proprietary electronic drivetrain technology. Debuting in 1988, the system has been adopted by a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.