Honda Motor Co. Ltd.’s Acura luxury division says its ’03-model 3.2 TL sedan will base at $28,980, with the high-performance TL Type-S model starting at $31,330. The 3.2 boasts a 225-hp 3.2L V-6 engine mated to a 5-speed Sequential SportShift automatic transmission. The Type-S has a 260-hp version of the engine and also features larger wheels (17 ins. vs. 16 ins.). Available options include the Acura Satellite-Linked Navigation System with standard OnStar service, a $2,150 value, and two ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.