Honda Motor Co. Ltd.’s Acura luxury division says the new ’04 MDX SUV will begin at $36,400 and reach $39,000 with a touring package. Overall, MDX prices are up 1.8% ($700) over last year. The touring package includes roof rack, premium Acura/Bose music system and power lumbar support for the driver’s seat. There are two available options for the MDX equipped with the touring package: a $2,200 navigation system with voice recognition and a $1,500 DVD entertainment system. The new MDX ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.