Honda Motor Co. Ltd.’s Acura luxury division says its ’04 3.5 RL luxury sedan will begin at $45,600. It went on sale March 5 at U.S. Acura dealers. It is a 0.69%, or $450, increase over an ’03 model equipped with Acura Satellite-Linked Navigation System. A new navigation system now is standard for ’04, as is XM Satellite Radio. Acura says models sold in Alaska and Hawaii will be priced at $43,255. Acura’s navigation system and XM Satellite Radio are not available in those two states.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.