American Honda Motor Co. Inc.’s Acura Div. says it has surpassed its all-time sales record, set last year, of 170,918 units. Acura says it has sold 170,945 units in the U.S. as of Nov. 19. “The TL has set a record each month this year and the MDX and TSX continue to exceed our projections,” says Steve Center, assistant vice president-Acura sales. TL sales are at 67,942 units year-to-date, making it the top-selling luxury sedan in the U.S. Center says with the new, redesigned RL hitting ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.