WASHINGTON – American Honda Motor Co. Inc.’s Acura luxury division expects sales of 20,000 units annually for its redesigned ’05 RL model. That is a considerable jump over sales of the current model, which stand at just 3,391 units calendar year-to-date and 4,763 units model year-to-date. ’05 Acura RL But Acura executives consider it an attainable goal. “That’s reasonably conservative,” John Watts, manager-Acura product planning, tells Ward’s at the vehicle’s media event here. “If ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.