Honda Motor Co. Ltd.’s Acura sport luxury brand will get its own design studio in Torrance, CA, the auto maker says. Up until now Honda and Acura shared a design center at Honda R&D Americas Inc. headquarters in Torrance. “The TL and MDX demonstrate how our U.S. teams can design and develop great products,” Honda President and CEO Takeo Fukui says in a statement. “In this new studio, designers and stylists from around the world will play a lead role in designing future Acura ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.