ROCHESTER, MI – American Honda Motor Co. Inc.’s Acura RDX will get a front-wheel-drive option for the ’10 model year, something an Acura official hopes will help the model stave off competing new entrants in the small cross/utility vehicle segment. “All of a sudden, we’ll become the price leader where we would not have been competitive before,” Gary Robinson, assistant manager-Acura product planning, tells Ward’s here regarding the addition of a FWD RDX. “The reality is, in the places ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.