WASHINGTON – Most car makers today seem to have one goal when it comes to selling their vehicles: appeal to a younger buyer. However, American Honda Motor Co. Inc.’s Acura luxury brand thinks its RSX sports coupe is doing just fine attracting this demographic holy grail. Acura RSX Acura currently sells an entry-level sedan, the EL, in Canada, that could be used to attract younger buyers on a budget in the U.S. But John Watts, manager-Acura product planning, says the vehicle isn’t ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.