DETROIT -- Acura will have a hybrid-powered entry in the not-so-distant future, a top American Honda Motor Co. Inc. official tells Ward’s. “There’s no timeframe yet, but I think you will see some of the hybrid powertrain in an Acura in the next couple years,” says Tom Elliott, executive vice president-Auto Sales Operations. Honda Motor Co. Ltd.’s Acura luxury division showed the hybrid-powered RD-X concept at the North American International Auto Show and plans to display the Dual Note – ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.