American Honda Motor Inc. says its all-new Acura TL sedan for ’04 will base at $32,650 when it hits U.S. dealers Oct. 6. That marks a 9.5%, or $2,877, rise from the base price of the outgoing ’03 version, but Honda says the car is a significant upgrade from the previous 3.2 TL and high-performance TL Type S. Improvements include an additional 45 hp to the 3.2L, 24-valve V-6, drive-by-wire throttle and first-time availability of a 6-speed manual transmission with limited-slip differential. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.