After a series of teaser images, American Honda Motor Co. Inc.’s Acura brand brings the ZDX prototype cross/utility vehicle out from the shadows at the New York auto show this morning. A production ZDX, which Acura describes as a 4-door coupe, goes on sale this fall in the U.S. “The ZDX is truly a luxury performance coupe – plus,” Jeff Conrad, vice president-Acura sales, says in a release. Acura executives expect the coupe’s emotional styling, coupled with a luxurious interior and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.