The Adelaide city council and the South Australian government are teaming up to combine green energy with new technology by installing a fuel cell-powered electric-vehicle charging station at a city car park. Adelaide Lord Mayor Stephen Yarwood says in what is believed to be a world first, the public charging station is powered by an innovative Australian-developed ceramic fuel cell. The new station is free to users and can charge two vehicles at a time. “This allows city shoppers to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.