Driven by the demand for additional comfort and safety features in vehicles, the market for electronically adjustable pedal systems (APS) has seen tremendous growth in recent years - from a couple of applications in 1999 to nearly 60 in 2004 - and shows no signs of letting up. Supplier Dura Automotive Systems Inc., which has more than 10% of the APS market, shipped approximately 300,000 units of its first-generation system last year. It plans on producing about 425,000 units this year with ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.