ADP Dealer Services scored two significant victories after two of the three largest automotive dealer groups signed contracts to consolidate all of their dealerships' technology systems to the ADP platform. AutoNation Inc. and the Sonic Automotive Group are the latest groups to make the move to one DMS (dealer management system), providing ADP with the bragging rights to five out of the top 10 dealer groups. Lithia Motors, Bill Heard Enterprises and V.T. Inc. are the others. ADP and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.