KARIYA, Japan – Advics Co. Ltd. created a stir in the global brake sector when it was formed in 2001 as a joint venture that combined the brake operations of Aisin Seiki Co. Ltd., Sumitomo Electric Industries Ltd. and Denso Corp. Each of the three companies plays a unique role in Advics: Aisin Seiki handles production of antilock brakes, caliper pads, master cylinders and brake boosters; Denso supplies electronic stability control (ESC) modulators and electronic control units; while ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.