Hyundai Motor Co. Ltd. says it is very concerned that an influential institutional investor advisory group is asking major shareholders to vote Chairman Chung Mong-koo out of office. The ISS Governance Services unit of RiskMetrics Group is advising 1,600 major institutional investor clients to vote against re-electing Chung to the company’s board of directors at its March 14 annual shareholder meeting. “This is certainly troubling,” a Hyundai spokesman tells Ward’s. “They’re said to be ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.