Car sales increase 18% in Morocco during 1999 RABAT — New car sales in Morocco increase 28,540 units during 1999, up 18% over 1998, the Morocco's car dealers association, AIVAM, reports. Sales of locally assembled Fiat SpA cars increased 23% to 11,807 units and accounted for about 41% of total sales. AIVAM says French automakers lead as the top sellers among imported brands.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.