Algerian company to import GM vehicles ALGIERS — DIAMAL, a newly created joint venture company between Algeria's Hasnaoui Group and France's CFAO, will import and sell General Motors Corp. vehicles in Algeria. The company, which will invest FF100 million (US$14.7 million) in the project, will sell Opel, Chevrolet and GM affiliate Isuzu Motors Ltd. vehicles. DIAMAL will build a distribution network and will finance the purchase or lease of the vehicles. Kenya OEMs want help NAIROBI — ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.