The foundation of the future DaimlerChrysler AG, Mitsubishi Motors Corp. and Hyundai Motor Co. Ltd. joint venture engine plant in the U.S. has been laid, says Chrysler Group President Dieter Zetsche. Zetsche announces the three auto companies have signed a memorandum of understanding that outlines how the plant will be managed. "The North American plant will be co-managed by executives from all three partner companies, with Chrysler Group in the lead," he tells reporters on the first day ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.