Aisin AW Co. of Japan has joined forces with Robert Bosch GmbH to jointly produce 400,000 metallic CVT belts a year in Japan. The goal is to boost production to 1 million units annually by 2008. The venture will be 50% owned by Aisin AW, a Toyota Motor Corp. affiliate, 40% by Robert Bosch GmbH and 10% by Bosch Automotive Systems Corp., Bosch's Japanese subsidiary.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.