The churn atop General Motors continues today with the resignation of Chief Financial Officer Chris Liddell, on the job just over 14 months, as Chairman and CEO Dan Akerson defends the auto maker’s strategy. Dan Ammann, GM treasurer and vice president-finance, will become the company’s fourth CFO in three years when he succeeds Liddell April 1. The move comes on the heels of upheaval in GM’s marketing and product-development organizations. The goal is to “reconfigure” GM around a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.