SOUTHFIELD, MI – Alcan Inc. has begun construction of a $4 million bumper system facility in Novi, MI, that also will serve as the aluminum supplier’s North American automotive headquarters. Construction of the 52,000-sq.-ft. (4,830-sq.-m) facility is under way, with the building slated for completion in October, equipment arriving in November and engineering, sales and administrative personnel relocating from Farmington Hills, MI, by year-end. Start of production is to begin ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.