Alfa Romeo SpA soon will offer as an optional package its own stability control system, Vehicle Dynamic Control (VDC) for its flagship, the 166 3.0. The 166 3.0 is front-drive, powered by a 226-hp 3L DOHC V-6. Sharing the hardware and technology developed and produced by Robert Bosch GmbH — and equivalent to the more commonly known Bosch Electronic Stability Program (ESP) made popular by DaimlerChrysler AG when it specified ESP for its purportedly rollover-prone A Class and Smart cars — ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.