BALOCCO, Italy – The U.S. will get the largest share of the 500-unit, 3-year production run scheduled for Alfa Romeo SpA’s coveted 8C Competizione. Eighty-five of the 2-seat 450-hp supercars will herald the Italian brand’s return to the North American market. The timing of these deliveries is not known, nor is the precise cost, a spokesman says, adding the vehicle’s base price is expected to be about $250,000. A U.S. official with Maserati SpA, Alfa’s upscale sister in Fiat Automobile ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.