GENEVA – Giugiaro's breathtaking Alfa Romeo Brera unveiled at the Geneva Motor Show is the best-looking concept car from Italdesign SpA in at least a decade (see related story: ItalDesign to Unveil Alfa Romeo Dream Car at Geneva). The curvaceous coupe stretches the Alfa 147 design theme, with long hood proportions that reflect its front-mounted Maserati 4.2L V-8 driving all four wheels through a sequential, rear-mounted, 6-speed gearbox. The question most asked in Geneva was which ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.