FRANKFURT – When the wraps come off Alfa Romeo SpA's sensational 450-hp supercar at the Frankfurt auto show this week, Daniele Bandiera believes it will herald the coming of a new era for Alfa. For the 46-year-old former manufacturing engineer who heads up Alfa Romeo, the supercharged 190-mph (306-km/h) coupe not only represents an historic turning point for the once-revered Italian marque, but the beginning of a new model blitz that will see the launch of 10 all-new Alfas over ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.