Ford Motor Co. releases official photographs of the “Neiman Mercus Edition” version of the upcoming '02 Thunderbird, first shown as a concept vehicle at the 1999 North American International Auto Show in Detroit. Although Ford makes no statement regarding when the Thunderbird will start production or for how much the car will retail, 200 editions of the Neiman Marcus car will be available through the retailer's 2000 Christmas catalog, presumably with delivery some time in calendar year ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.