LAKE PLACID, NY — The six-page advertising supplement to kick off the second-generation Infiniti QX4 reads: “The thrill of a sports sedan. The serenity of a luxury sedan. Capabilities beyond any sedan.” What the ad fails to showcase: it ain't a sedan. It's a truck. Looks like a truck and drives like a truck. That's just fine unless the consumer is expecting the new Infiniti QX4 sport/utility vehicle (SUV) to be a Q45 with enhanced hauling capabilities. That's where the comparison gets ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.