SANTA BARBARA, CA – Always willing to throw caution to the wind, Chrysler LLC picks a fine time – when fuel prices are moderating consumer vehicle choices – to launch the second contemporary iteration of its iconic Hemi V-8. And the Auburn Hills, MI, auto maker picks a fine place to do it – here in California, where the state Air Resources Board has little tolerance for gas-guzzlers such as the Hemi and the fullsize pickup it powers, the all-new Dodge Ram. But if any engine is capable ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.