The nonprofit Altarum Institute says it will “spin-out” its Center for Automotive Research (CAR) into an independent non-profit organization. Both Altarum President and CEO Ken Baker and CAR President David Cole agree the spin-out is a logical and positive progression. “Altarum’s nonprofit role is to accelerate the research and the technical innovation that enables a sustainable future in such critical social arenas as healthcare, national security and energy, environment and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.