ROCHESTER HILLS, MI – The evolution of American Axle & Mfg. Holdings Inc. continues here, where the finishing touches to a second and final expansion to the drivetrain supplier’s technology center are well under way. This newest addition to AAM’s 8-year-old facility – 37,000 sq.-ft. (3,437 sq.-m) that will be used to house a full-vehicle road load simulator among other test equipment – will bring the lab to 120,000 sq.-ft. (11,148 sq.-m) and max out available space at the site when ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.