American Suzuki Motor Corp. announces the appointment of Yutaka Suzuki to executive director-business planning for automotive operations. Suzuki will be charged with developing and managing the automotive operations budget, coordinating the schedule of major automotive events, overseeing production order and shipment and developing and managing product development and pricing. He also will serve as a liaison on marketing initiatives between Suzuki Motor Corp. in Japan and GM Daewoo Auto ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.