Americans are not willing to sacrifice performance and features for better fuel economy, says a survey of Internet car shoppers by the online car buying service Autobytel Inc. Ninety percent of customers surveyed indicate they would consider buying a hybrid vehicle for their next purchase – provided the vehicle is comparative in make and model with the vehicle they currently drive. In the study, 46% of men and 36% of women cite confidence that the vehicle will perform comparably with an ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.